We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer or Engineering Geologist to lead our team in Auckland. We are looking for an experienced Engineer to grow and develop our Geotechnical Engineering team.
If you enjoy leading and mentoring; are client focused, and have a drive to find better ways, we want to hear from you.
About the role
You will work within a dynamic national team, to lead and grow the region delivering high quality geotechnical engineering reports to a range of clients.
You will have a strong appreciation of geotechnical challenges across varied sites for residential and commercial land development projects, be solution focused with design and reporting skills and coordinate with key stakeholders and consultants on various projects from design to completion.
Competitive remuneration package, flexible working, an annual bonus, on-the-job training and ongoing career development.
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years NZ experience
- CPEng preferred, but not necessary
- Strong leadership and mentoring, whilst being a role model for promoting high work standards to deliver client projects on time and within budget
- Strong technical abilities with experience in deep foundation, ground improvement and other NZ specific geotechnical solutions
- Thrive on a challenge and be motivated to provide innovative solutions for our clients
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the confidence to liaise with clients, as well as lead and contribute to project delivery.
- Enjoy working in a team environment and communicating with a wide range of people.
Kirk Roberts Consulting is a multi-discipline company with over 130 employees providing Structural, Geotechnical, Fire, Civil and Environmental Engineering Services, plus Project Management, Architecture and Engineering Software to a range of clients across New Zealand, from our offices in Christchurch, Auckland, Hamilton and Tauranga.
At Kirk Roberts the heart of our business is innovation and finding a better way is why we exist. Our company was founded to challenge the norm and push boundaries, so we can bring our clients advanced engineering, project management and software solutions that drive efficiencies.
Please send us your latest CV and covering letter, and you are welcome to include any other documents you feel relevant to your application. Please note, that all applicants must be domiciled in New Zealand and be eligible for permanent employment in NZ, with either a NZ Passport, residency, or current work visa.