Due to business growth, we are looking for an Intermediate Structural Technician to join our team in Auckland. If you have experience in precast concrete fabrication, including knowledge of precast components and structures, enjoy working across an interesting range of projects, then we would like to hear from you.
About the role
As a Structural Technician with us, you will be responsible for the preparation of detailed documentation for residential, commercial and industrial projects. Conducting conceptual and detailed drafting using Revit to prepare for technical documentation, creation of scope changes, on-site construction investigations and reports.
You will work on an extensive range of projects and enjoy technical challenges and problem solving involved in producing the latest technical designs.
Competitive remuneration package, flexible working, paid overtime, bonus scheme, on-the-job training and ongoing career development.
- A minimum of 4 years+ experience modelling in Revit across a range of structural projects
- Experience in analysing structural engineering drawings to create accurate detailed drafting
- Knowledge and experience of precast components and structures
- Attention to detail with a good understanding of engineering principals
- Conversant with relevant NZ Building Codes and statutory requirements and be motivated to learn and develop your expertise
- Adaptable with excellent planning, organising and time management skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment and communicating with a wide range of people
Kirk Roberts Consulting is a multi-discipline company with over 130 employees providing Structural, Geotechnical, Fire, Civil and Environmental Engineering Services, plus Project Management, Architecture and Engineering Software to a range of clients across New Zealand, from our offices in Christchurch, Auckland, Hamilton and Tauranga.
At Kirk Roberts the heart of our business is innovation and finding a better way is why we exist. Our company was founded to challenge the norm and push boundaries, so we can bring our clients advanced engineering, project management and software solutions that drive efficiencies.
Please send us your latest CV and covering letter, and you are welcome to include any other documents you feel relevant to your application. Please note, that all applicants must be domiciled in New Zealand and be eligible for permanent employment in NZ, with either a NZ Passport, residency, or current work visa.